Friday, January 7, 2011

Great Article, Great Magazine!

Experience Life is a great magazine. It touches on total mind, body, spiritual wellness. I've read it pretty much since the first issue. It's consistently gotten better and better. They also give free access to tons of great articles on their website.

This article really grabbed my attention this month. It really tells it like it is.

This website is new (to me anyway) and is connected with the article. I'm not a huge fan of all the folks it shows to be part of it but I like the concepts that many embrace. I can't wait to see how it's developed. You can be certain it's designed to make the folks involved some money but it also looks as though the info it provides could be quite good.



The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. - Ben Franklin

2 comments:

Ottavina said...

This is an excellent article! Thanks for sharing.

Lannette said...

I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. It really spoke to me. I can't wait to see how the website of the same name develops!