Friday, April 22, 2011

Update on the Barefoot running


I haven't done any. :)

It's still quite cold for baring one's tootsies.

What I did do however is to purchase a barefoot sandal kit. It arrived within days but I've been too swamped to put them together. I haven't so much as made a tracing of my feet! I'm hoping to possibly do that this weekend. Time will tell. I need to get a leather punch to make the proper holes in the sole of the sandals.

Those are obviously not my feet! My feet are not nearly that pretty after many years as a semi-pro ballerina. (Many moons ago.) They are sturdy and never hurt and are amazingly resiliant but beautiful they are not! I still love them for all of the things they allow me to do. You will probably get a peek at them at some point.

Until you make peace with who you are, you will never be content with what you have. ~ Doris Mortman

No comments: