Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Culprit and the Cure

I find it extremely ironic that as a nation we seem to rely more and more on pills and procedures and yet we are heavier, less fit and in general more sick than ever before. That's not to say that all medications, procedures and surgeries aren't necessary. There needs to be a balance and I think we need to renew our sense of personal responsibility.

On that note; I challenge you to take control of your own health. I'm not telling you that you should never see your doctor again only that you should take an active part in your treatment - if you're being treated - and take control of the areas of your life that are truly in YOUR control.

That really comes down to lifestyle and possibly lifestyle change. The Culprit and the Cure by Steven Aldana is a great book to get you started. His nutritional guides are also great.

Dr. Aldana got me hooked on wellness during a weekend seminar years ago. I purchased a copy of this book during that weekend and it wouldn't be exaggerating to say that it changed my life.

No comments: