Monday, June 18, 2012

T-Tapp Basic + Workout

This is an updated version of the original Basic Workout Plus. I've had it for a while but I can't remember trying it - I tend to fall back on my old original T-Tapp VHS tapes - yes I'm one of the few people in the world who still owns a VHS player.

Despite the fact that I know T-Tapp - and this workout - very well it was a pleasant surprise. It is Teresa in her livingroom. Yes, it really is her livingroom! Primary Back Stretch is really slowed down and I was streaming sweat by the time I was halfway through. My first thought was, "At this speed this workout is going to take a half an hour to get through." But it didn't. :)

The workout is listed as lasting 18 minutes and according to my DVD player it lasted 17 minutes and 45 seconds. Workouts that tell you they are one length and then end up being shorter or longer are one of my pet peeves. My schedule is busy enough that it's a trial just to find time for my workouts. If I schedule 20 minutes that workout needs to come in at or just under that time limit!

The other thing I love about this DVD is that the movements are also chaptered individually. This will make it easy if I want to just do PBS (Primary Back Stretch) followed by TTT (T-Tapp Twist) and a set of Hoe downs on some mornings.

Please note: If you use this DVD and decide to use some but not all of the sequence it is important to keep the sequencing and not do the movements out of order. One movement builds upon the one before it so sequencing is important!

No comments: