Friday, July 13, 2012

Thought for the Weekend: A Warning for the Grammar and Spelling Police

Heh heh heh, I was tempted to type that title like this. "A Warning for the Grammer and Spellin Poleese!!!!"
http://thoughtfulcaregiver.com/
I may not have the balanced life thing completely figured out but I'm great at being imperfectly perfect and my spelling, grammar, commas,,,, and exclamation points!! fall into that area.

I love to blog but time is short - too short for endless editing. If you want to volunteer to be my official unpaid editor please do so. Please also know that I might ignore your suggestions in favor of moving ahead with this life of mine.

Challenge: Next time you goof up the spelling of a word, save some time and leave it and discover just how freeing being imperfectly perfect or perfectly imperfect can be.

Oh and today is Friday the 13th and I'm not the least bit bothered by it - hows that for confidence?

No comments: