Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pace Workout 3

This post was written previously but referrs to my impressions of the PACE workout program I was given to review.


I don't really have any time to write. I did my third PACE workout. There was a bit of an upper body emphasis today due to the additions of upper torso twists with static lower body and push ups. Not sure how I feel about that. My HR started lower because I'm half dead when I wake up with low HR and lower BP. It didn't get as high because of that and also because I was trying to be QUIET!

I still got a good sweaty if short workout and it definitely woke me up. I'm craving either T-Tapp or postural restructuring. I'll get to do some T-Tapp during the day today and hopefully carve out time for PR tonight. (more on that later) It's going to be a very busy day. Monday's always busy but I have not one but two appts to keep today and I need to go grocery shopping!

That little guy is Reilly, He's Hutch's brother and also a JR Connemara Terrier. What a sweet guy he is. Tons of personality in a teeny tiny package.

No comments: