Thursday, August 23, 2012

PACE Workout 4

This post was written previously but referrs to my impressions of the PACE workout program I was given to review.


I had no time to blog this morning and I have a feeling this is unlikely to change. Some days I'll be able to hop online and blog in the morning some days evening will work, other days I might just have to skip it and update when there is time.

Today was my 4th PACE workout from Disk 1 and again, it was similar and yet different from the previous workouts. It followed the same workout structure I described previously and had a balance and core emphasis. I enjoyed it - short, sweet and sweaty.

As I work my way through these workouts I'm appreciating the effort that was taken to provide solid modifications - both harder and easier. The exercises are also varied in a way that promotes a toning effect and helps to keep things interesting.

I want to write a little about the kit materials. They definitely have more substance than your average infomercial offering. Friday is my rest day so I'll shoot to write about this subject then.

No comments: