Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Do You Do T-Tapp Every Day?

HMMM This is another of the questions I hear often. In a word NO and yet Yes.

No because I don't do a T-Tapp workout or even part of one every single day unless I'm doing a bootcamp. Yes, because T-Tapp linear alignment is so much a part of me that I tend to add it to whatever activity I do - even massage therapy.

I also live what I think of as a T-Tapp lifestyle. That means that I do skin brushing most if not every day. I also care for my skin and eat whole foods. When I'm working out I put myself into whatever it is that I'm doing. When I play, I play hard. Yet, I also enjoy kicking back and chilling on a daily basis even if it's just for a brief chat with DH while we dote on our animals and brush them or treat them to a round of belly rubs.

For me, a T-Tapp workout is a lot like HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) - even the Basic Workout Plus. I've found that my body thrives on a mix of really tough workouts along with some more moderate and even easy workouts. A steady "diet" of T-Tapp isn't necessary or beneficial for me. Since I also enjoy other types of activities and strenuous workouts I have to be careful how I mix them. I also teach some T-Tapp movements on a regular basis during the week.

All in all I guess that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

No comments: