Saturday, September 15, 2012

PACE Week 2 WO 5

This post was written previously but referrs to my impressions of the PACE workout program I was given to review.

Yep, another repeat from last week. It's very hot here so it would have been a sweaty workout no matter what but it ended up being doubly so. I finished up with a little T-Tapp floor work. I always figure that floor work won't be too bad since I'll be on my back - WRONG! Very intense.

You know you've worked out when you take a cool shower and you're sweating in the shower and you get out and you're still sweating - 20 minutes later!

Real Time Notes: I don't think that the extra sweat was a function of overtraining but the short post and the fact that I did carry on with my T-Tapp  bootcamp past 4 days could definitely be an indication. It was also a very busy time for me and I probably wasn't getting as much sleep as I needed, which back then was more than normal.

No comments: