Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ballet Body: PS1 Week 4 Recovery Week

You perform the three workouts I have written about three days of the week alternating them with cardio and then on the 4th Week Leah has you take a recovery Week. This corresponded with our vacation that included a lot of hiking and walking daily so the timing was perfect!

Two of the BB days the Basics 1 downloads are scheduled with added stretching. I couldn't find a download called "stretching" so I did some stretching on my own on day 1. On day 2 a delicious practice called Stretching on the water was scheduled. It's only 15 minutes long but covers so much territory in that brief time. On day 3 I did the Basics 1 downloads and added Stretching on the water because I enjoyed it so much the first time I did it.

It was far from a typical week given all the hiking and walking we were doing but despite that I do feel as though my body did benefit from the recovery week. I used the downloads and they were easy to carry with me and access. I would say I really enjoyed my first month of Ballet Body.

No comments: