Monday, November 19, 2012

Ballet Body PS1 Weeks 13-15 WO 1

This is a full body workout that clocks in at an hour and 12 minutes. This workout is part of the second month of strength workouts. It felt different than the workouts from the first month of strength because it wasn't strictly linear. There were twisting type movements while you were performing weight bearing exercises. One movement in particular was downright circus-like. :0) That doesn't read right even as I type it but once you do the workout you'll know what I mean.


I'm actually shocked that it's week 13 and I'm still doing these workouts. I can't say that I look forward to them. I can't say that I enjoy them. I do know that they have strengthened my upper body weight bearing ability. They've also made it much easier to do passive range of motion on clients while doing massage therapy. That helps me prevent injury.

I'll write up a few more of my thoughts if I do this one again.

 

No comments: