Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thought for the Weekend:

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way."
- Christopher Morley

This quote makes me think about how we can choose to define what success means to us just as we can choose which battles are worth fighting.

There was a time when I didn't define anything as a success unless it was pretty much perfect. I'm sure you can imagine just how little success I saw in my life.

These days I also don't need an entirely perfect life in order to define my life as successful. There are always going to be things I wish I could change and yet can't. I try not to waste my time worrying about them. As long as I have a few life goals that I'm moving toward I'm a happy camper.

My challenge to you is to identify what success means to you.

 

No comments: