Thursday, January 31, 2013

Watts Beauty: Economy beauty that doesn't feel like it

I've been using Watts Beauty products for a little over a year now. I didn't want to put them on the blog until I used a full bottle of each, stopped using them to see if there was any perceivable change and then started them back up again.

Initially I tried the plain100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Solution and really liked it. I'm currently using Watts Beauty Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid / Vitamin C - L Arginine - Advanced Skin Repair Gel and like it even better. I use it in the morning and use Watts Beauty Retinol Optimized w/ Peptides / M3 Plus Copper & Hyaluronic Acid Face Cream at night. They're both paraben and alcohol free and leave my face feeling moist. That's really saying something considering the cold dry winter climate of this area.

I also like and use Vanish Extreme Under Eye Cream for Dark Circles and Puffiness By Watts Beauty . I don't have dark circles but I do have allergies and when they act up my eyes can become puffy. I started using this product for that reason. I continue to use it because it leaves the skin in my eye area moist without causing it to puff up.

I tend to be sensitive to skin products and make-up products but I don't react to any of these products.

I've been meaning to recommend them for some time but it's only now that I feel like I've given them enough evaluation time to do so.

No comments: