Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Special Gift

I've been meaning to post this picture for a while. It was a gift from a friend. It's on the wall in our massage space bathroom. It might seem a little crazy to put such a beautiful piece of art work in the bathroom but hear me out. Massage therapists spend a lot of time in the bathroom because we wash our hands all the time! So each and every time I wash my hands I get to enjoy it. You can see other pieces of her artwork on her blog.

Trust me when I say that the pic I snapped with my phone doesn't begin to do it justice. It's a water scene done with a wax medium. I'm not an artist so I don't know the proper term. Every time I look at it I see more than I saw the last time. Thank you Dayna!

1 comment:

Dayna Talbot said...

Thank you Lannette for you kind words.....and inspiration! I need to get in to see you soon!