Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Serenity Stress Reduction Bath

Serenity Bath
I treasure my old cast iron claw footed bathtub. I really think that these old tubs were the original in home spas. I've had two votive candle holders on the wall behind the tub for years and other candles and an old oil lamp placed around the bathroom, which is actually large by modern standards but small compared to our other bathroom. Recently I found two start shaped candle holders and we suspended them from the sloping ceiling with chain. When I want to destress I have a variety of different products I use in the bath. Some are Swiss Just products. One of the easiest is also one that I find most effective. It's nothing more than a tub full of hot water. A handful of dead sea or epsom salts and 5-8 drops of lavender essential oil. {sigh} 

No comments: