Wednesday, March 13, 2013

GRRRR! Shipping Rant

I very much dislike when a company offers free shipping if you order a certain $$ amount but then ships it via an extra slow method. This happened with my Tea Forte order. Yes, I'm still waiting for it and apparently will be until the end of this week.

They shipped it fedex smartpost. Let me tell you, there is NOTHING smart about Fedex smart post. I would estimate that half of the items I have had shipped to me by this method have been misrouted prior to arriving late.

Take my Tea Forte order - I ordered on 3/2/2013. It arrived in Willlington, CT on 3/9/2013. From there it was shipped to Fedex smart post Marborough, MA and arrived there on 3/11/2013. They shipped it - are you ready for this? - back to Willington, CT! It arrived there on 3/12/2013! Not sure where it goes from there. I can't imagine how it is more efficient to send packages on a round about like this.

Apparently I'm not the only one who dislikes Fedex dumb 'er smartpost.

At any rate, being penalized with slow shipping for spending more money isn't something I consider to be good customer service. And to think that all I wanted was a good cup of green tea.

1 comment:

Bee said...

Oh my gosh that's crazy! I have my gripes with UPS ground. That is really annoying. Was wondering how that tea was tasting! Hope you enjoy it soon!