Monday, March 18, 2013

T-Tapp and Abdominal Massage for Infertility?

I recently came across this T-Tapp success story and had to share.

 
 
This article addresses abdominal massage for female help.  THIS article speaks to massage for infertility. In the past I've written about PCOS, Metabolic Syndrome and T-Tapp and the science behind organs in place. I've also written about unlocking your hip flexors.

I don't for a minute pretend that I can massage someone and they will become pregnant or lead them through a T-Tapp workout and achieve the same end. What I do believe is that what we think, eat and how we move are more powerful than we can begin to know.

This quote sums it up nicely.

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James

1 comment:

Lannette Madden said...

I tried to link to the instructions for Organs in place when I wrote this post. Unfortunately I was unable to access the T-Tapp site. It is under the try for free section. I'll try to link to it again later today when I return home.