Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Where do I go From Here?

This question was posed in the comments section and it's such a common question that I wanted to answer it as a post.

Hi Bee, I hope you don't mind that I answer your questions here. First of all I'm honored that the blog and the info that it contains has moved you to renew interest in T-Tapp.

You purchased the total package last month. I guess my first question would be how have you been doing with it? Have you worked through the instructionals? Did you do a bootcamp? How have you been using the DVDs you already have?

I ask because you want to be sure that you are at a place where you need to spend more money and will use a new workout before you - well - spend more money!

Did you get extra dvds with your package and if so did you try them yet? I'm asking because again, you don't want to spend more money until you figure out whether or not you need to spend more money.

All that said, any of the three dvds you mentioned could be a good choice.

HH Menopause management would give you a slow, deep form experience.
The stepping package would give you an indoor cardio workout
Hit the Floor is - as it implies - floorwork

Did you get T-Tapp Broom as a bonus with your Total Package? If you did and haven't tried
it you should give it a go. It's one of the dvds I have on my list to review. It's a walking workout.

You also asked if I get credit if you go through my blog and the answer is yes. If you click a link with a little white box next to it I get a small percentage from Amazon.com. If you go through a T-Tapp link in a post or the main T-Tapp link I am supposed to get credit for the sale.

I don't make much money through either of those avenues but what I do make I use to add new items to my massage space. You'll notice that most of what I link to is low in price. I could make more money by linking to high price products or linking to a lot of products but I only link to - or write about things that I've tried and enjoyed.

I don't link solely to have people click and get a percentage of sales. That said, I don't always get links perfectly right or if a person clicks through the link, doesn't buy then but goes back later and purchases I do not get credit - but that's ok - any revenue I generate helps me justify the time I spend on the blog. In other words, the blog doesn't exist solely to generate revenue.

Happy you are enjoying the Tea! I recently tried a couple more flavors and will review them at some point.

Please feel free to answer my questions here in the comment section and ask additional questions as needed. If you'd rather you can always email me using the "contact us" section of our website www.QB.massagetherapy.com

Thanks for you questions and your support Bee.

3 comments:

Bee said...

I am honored that you turned my question into a post! It does seem to be a fairly common question. Let's see.... with my Total package, I did Barefoot Basic +, Tempo Arms, and a couple of other discs that seem to not be workouts. I have been doing the first and second workouts -- have not done an official boot camp. It's a good idea for me to try the other things I have first -- I just felt like I didn't want to miss out on the special pricing -- does she have sales like that fairly often? That is, you don't think I will regret NOT purchasing at these prices? I do not think I have Broom, for what that's worth. At this point I'm thinking Hit the Floor might be the best of the bunch for me, if any. I don't know!

Bee said...

I am honored that you turned my question into a post! It does seem to be a fairly common question. Let's see.... with my Total package, I did Barefoot Basic +, Tempo Arms, and a couple of other discs that seem to not be workouts. I have been doing the first and second workouts -- have not done an official boot camp. It's a good idea for me to try the other things I have first -- I just felt like I didn't want to miss out on the special pricing -- does she have sales like that fairly often? That is, you don't think I will regret NOT purchasing at these prices? I do not think I have Broom, for what that's worth. At this point I'm thinking Hit the Floor might be the best of the bunch for me, if any. I don't know!

Lannette Madden said...

In the end you are the only person who can say for sure if you will regret not hopping onto this sale opportunity. If you know that you absolutely want Hit The Floor - for instance, floorwork is your thing, the cash isn't an issue, and you would regret it if you had to wait months for another sale -or there was no sale - I'd say go for it.

I'm going to put up a brief post today talking about the right and wrong reasons to order another workout.