Sunday, April 14, 2013

Loving My New All-In-One Day Cream



I mentioned in a few posts that I was really enjoying my new day cream but wanted to give it time before recommending it. Well, I think it's been long enough that I can unconditionally recommend,
Cindy Joseph's BOOMSILK! I like it enough that I even toyed with the idea of calling her and seeing if I could retail it in our massage office. I never did call however, because in the end I decided that our biz is a bit too small to start stocking outside products to sell.

You can sign up for notifications of member discounts. That's what I did and shortly thereafter she had a CODE for 10% off, which I promptly took advantage of.

I love the fact that this product is 100% natural, organic and free of irritating chemicals. I love the fact that I can use this for both my eye cream and my face cream. I could also use it as body cream - and I'm considering that - but it is a bit costly. The only reason I'm considering trying it as a body cream is that the 8 ounce jar I ordered seems like it's going to last forever. A half a teaspoon will easily do my entire face and neck including my eyes.

When you first apply the cream it feels a bit oily but within a couple of minutes it soaks in and leaves the lightest of protective mantles (that's the bee's wax according to her site). I find it to be the perfect natural version of the silicone based "velvet skin coat" products.

As I mentioned in an earlier post I'm finding this to be a great cream to use as a counter balance my nightly application of Nerium. 

I also decided to try her BOOM STICKS and will be putting up a review of them later this week.

You might question why I labeled this as a money saver. Using one product for multiple uses saves on ordering and shipping costs or driving to the store to purchase. It also saves on containers that need to be recycled or worse yet put into a landfill. It saves time too. All good stuff.

No comments: