Tuesday, April 2, 2013

This Healthy Eating & Sane Exercise Thing Works!

It's no secret that I advocate Healthy Eating at the highest level you feel capable of maintaining. I've reviewed a few sources for healthy eating including several cookbooks.
I follow Dr. Joel Fuhrman's recommendations - though not at the most strict level.

I also advocate sane exercise that isn't punishing and frequently share that T-Tapp fits that description to a "T."

So at least some of the proof is in. I was overdue for my physical. I wondered what my cholesterol would look like with having backed off extreme exercise. Well here you go:

Total Cholesterol: 146
Triglycerides: 33
LDL (the bad stuff): 59
HDL (the good stuff): 80

This is without any cholesterol lowering medications and with carrying a few more pounds than I'd like to. Let lifestyle be your medicine!


No comments: