Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ease A Troubled Face

Skin Saver Face

"He/She just doesn't look well - it's that haggard look." Every hear or say something like that when taking note of a friend, family member or colleague who is just not looking well?

 The article The Visible Effects of Stress reviews how and why stress so often shows up in our face. It also gives some suggestions for lessening  the stress and that haggard look that accompanies it. The side bar "7 Tips to Ease Anxiety" is short and sweet but the no nonsense tips it provides really work. I can attest to that because I have and still do use them!

They mention using oils with essential fatty acids to aid stressed skin. One of the things I have on my T-Tapp "to order and review" list is skin saver for the face. You can see the Skin Saver Series here. I used to use and love Skin Saver Face and loved it but it's been a while and I want to actually give it the old college try before I review and plan to do so soon.

The article also mentions magnesium and T-Tapp sells Magnesium Oil. Magnesium oil in the bath is a great way to distress and for me, ease tight muscles.

I'll talk more about both of these products and add reviews to the blog in the future but for now I'm over time and need to get moving along.

 

No comments: