Wednesday, May 15, 2013

T-Tapp Clap Away Series to the Rescue!

We're in the last stages of our kitchen demolition. Between the activities of my day job, my massage practice and helping with carrying out kitchen cabinets and countertops my shoulders and upper back areas were feeling really put upon.

I decided to do add some extra clap aways into my day and Voila! Realigned back and shoulder area!

This is why I'm having a total love affair with Healthy Hormones for Menopause Management Workout DVD right now. It comes in under 30 minutes. It helps decrease inflammation. It's helping me weather the stress of adding a kitchen remodel to my already busy life. I'm able to easily take pieces of the workout into my daily life and use them as "stress breaks."

I also love that I do not need to do the entire workout  daily in order to feel a benefit. Less is truly more with T-Tapp!

I reviewed this DVD HERE.

 

2 comments:

labeck said...

I think I own this workout! what are clap aways?

Lannette Madden said...

Hi Labeck. Clap aways are a movement sequence that starts with the triceps position that I posted today. In the Healthy Hormone dvd Teresa adds movement to the position after carefully setting you up. She's turned it into a min-sequence that's designed to release tense tight shoulders, be highly lymphatic and decrease inflammation.

Try the movements I put up today to get a little taste of the basic position.