Monday, May 13, 2013

Totally Swamped!

I meant to get into the blog and post a Happy Mother's Day post yesterday but it never happened. So belated Happy Mother's Day to any mother who reads today.

I also have a stack of DVDs I've been meaning to review and haven't gotten to and a list of T-Tapp DVDs that I don't own that I want to order and review but I haven't so much as found the time to stop long enough to call the office and place the order!

For now, getting our herb and vegetable gardens in and our kitchen demolition has been taking all our time. The dogs are also enjoying the warmer weather and we're enjoying watching the dogs enjoy the warmer weather and those things all conspire to keep me away from the computer unless I absolutely have to be on it.

Getting the herbs going was crucial to the kitchen plans because I have plans to set up a year round indoor herb garden using the two windows in the kitchen and full spectrum lights I plan to install over the windows behind a wooden or other valance the plans for which are still to be determined. I think I found the perfect lighting fixtures from a very unlikely source but have to do a little more research to see if they will indeed work for our purpose.

There is also the fact that I seem to have fallen back in love with the T-Tapp DVD Healthy Hormones for Menopause Management and don't want to do anything else.

I had planned to follow and share another simple rotation but I don't seem to want to switch DVDs so here I stay.

I'm going to try to get daily posts up but forgive me if I miss a few. If nothing else I'll try to post the healthy recipes we'll be using now that our kitchen will be non-functional for a few weeks.

No comments: