Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mrs. Meyer's Cleaning Products!


I know I'm late to this party but maybe you are too so I thought I'd share.

With our kitchen remodel going full tilt ahead I've been doing a lot of cleaning. Remodeling just seems to bring out the dust and grime and spring always makes me feel like sprucing up the old nest.

I'd had a pack of  Mrs. Meyers Clean Day surface wipes for a long time. They were a gift I'd just not gotten around to using. I was straightening up our makeshift kitchen area and decided to pull them out and was instantly in love!

How can anything that's this natural work this well? They seriously cut through kitchen grime and smell wonderful while doing it! I love being able to get my aromatherapy fix while I'm cleaning.

So I read a few reviews and one of the reviewers mentioned that you can use the All Purpose Cleaner to make your own counter spray. I want to keep a pack of the surface wipes around for when I'm super busy and because the texture of the cloths seems to somehow help loosen grime but I've ordered a bottle of the All Purpose Cleaner to make my own cleaning spray.

I'd love to hear from you if you use Mrs. Meyer's for any other natural cleaning products. What do you use and why do you like it?

No comments: