Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sassy Water Recipe Plus More

http://www.asweetsimplelife.com/
Sassy Water has been around for quite a while.

It's part of the Flat Belly Diet!  The flat belly diet has been around for a while. While I generally do not like "Diets," this one has a few things that I do like.

I like the fact that the recipes are generally quite easy and make up small portions. Thanks to the fact that they center on MUFA (Monounsaturated Fatty Acids) they are somewhat Mediterranean in composition. When they encourage processed foods  (bread, pitas, cereals) they encourage that those foods be whole grain.

So while I can't say I follow the diet I do enjoy using the recipes in the various books.

So let me get back to Sassy water.... It's really refreshing on a hot humid day.

I like to add a splash of lemon juice to it on top of the sliced lemons that are part of the recipe. Some days I'll float a Tea ball with Tea Forte Skin Smart Cucumber Mint Tea in it for a little extra flavor. Yum!

Hint: save the cucumbers and throw them into your green smoothie the next day.

No comments: