Monday, June 10, 2013

Thought for the Weekend

"The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek, therefore, not to find out Who You Are, seek to determine Who You Want to Be." - Neale Donald Walsh

 
This popped into my box the other morning and just felt so darn appropriate to where my self journey has been taking me. Lately the idea of "discovering who I am" and what I want my life to look like has just felt too darn passive to me. That has prompted me to stir the pot and actively make changes and that's been a really good thing.
 
The challenge for today is to stir your pot. What small change could you make today, if not this second that would push you in a direction that feels good?

No comments: