Monday, September 9, 2013

Banana Peel for and Insect Bite?


The story is pretty simple. I get terrible welts which itch for days on end whenever I am bit by any type of insect. I got a bite and it was driving me crazy so I decided to try the banana peel method. I simply peeled a banana and wiped the white inner part of the banana on the bite. The itch relief lasted about 16 hours! I repeated the procedure and the bite never bothered me again.

Having had so much luck with a bite I decided to try it on a patch of eczema that rears it's ugly head when I'm under a lot of stress. Voila! Itching gone and eczema fades away over a couple of days.

I'm not sure where I heard this so I can't credit them. It's also late in the season to be posting it but there's not time like the present.

The best thing about using a banana this way is that it gives you an excuse to snack on a banana!

No comments: