Sunday, September 7, 2014

BUSY!

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted to this blog! Life has been way too busy. Most days I'm up just before 4 am for a quick exercise session. I'm out the door no later than 6 am and often not home until 7:30 or 8:00 pm. So much for work/life balance!

Even my Mother has been beating the bushes trying to contact me. Mom, I plan on replying to your email tonight and will explain about the comments on this blog.

Anyway, the busy will slow down in the next two weeks and when it does I have a backlog of reviews - T-Tapp and traditional exercise to get up here. I also have some nifty appliance reviews to share.

The Maddens are on a "This is the last ______ we'll ever buy!" roll. We're tired of replacing household things every few years so we're thinking through each and every replacement, buying the highest quality we can afford and keeping our $$$ in the good old US of A whenever possible. It's a wonderful feeling. I only wish we had done this years ago.

Hope to also share some new pet pics and videos.

That's all I have time for right now. Over and out.

2 comments:

Red Rock Writer said...

Can't wait to read more.

Lannette Madden said...

Thank you for posting a comment. As you no doubt noticed I've not been great at checking in with my blog. I've been spending my extra time catching up at home. I'm enjoying having actual time with my husband and son rather than what felt like stolen moments. I haven't totally forgotten my blog. I'm just trying to establish some priorities.