Thursday, January 22, 2015

Board Certified

I'm happy to announce that I'm officially NCBTMB Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.

The National Certification  Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork is NCCA (National Commission for Certified Agencies) accredited.

Board Certification is the highest credential in the field. It represents a commitment to ongoing education, excellence and research. Since I believe strongly in all three Board Certification has been a goal for me since the certification was first established.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations! Your dedication and strong work ethic are admirable. When you set a goal there is no stopping you and I so admire that about you. You're my example to follow.

Lannette Madden said...

Thank you so much Kathy!