Thursday, March 26, 2015

When was the last time you wore flat shoes?

Chances are your response is something like this, "I often wear flat shoes." " I live in my athletic shoes, clogs, Texas, Etc. Etc."

Hmmm my challenge to you is to check your shoes, yes all of them, and see exactly how many are truly flat. I bet the results of this experiment will surprise you.

Here is a short blog post that shows how a pair of flats may not be truly flat.


THIS youtube presentation will require more of your time and may challenge some of the "scientific facts" you thought you could count on.

Questioning what I thought I knew about shoes and feet has been both eye opening and freeing for me. I wish the same experience for you.

Now take those boxes you call shoes off of your feet and wiggle your toes!

No comments: