Thursday, April 2, 2015

Growing Abundant Amounts Of Vegetables In Limited Space

THIS link provides free access to a webinar on Abundance Gardening. I don't know the person who is providing the webinar but I do know and trust the person who provided the link.

We just recently purchased grow light system that will hopefully allow us to extend our pitifully short growing season. I know people in this area that grow amazingly abundant gardens in our short often brutal growing season. Hopefully we'll be able to grow a few salads on our first larger scale attempt.

We also have one of these raised beds with a set of green house covers. Now I need to find myself a pair of green jeans. ;)


1 comment:

Lannette Madden said...

I got a late start watching the videos but I'm really enjoying this series so far.