Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Free Conference Call on Ultimate Weight Loss Program

HERE'S the recording of this call.

This is going up late because I only became aware of it late yesterday. I've previously mentioned Chef AJ in a few posts. I love her book, Unprocessed! I'm considering doing this program to lose my last few pounds to get to my Dr. Fuhrman weight. So close, so close. :)
More importantly I believe that the program will give me the tools and the understanding to know that maintaining a healthy weight by eating only when hungry will be easy peasy!


BONUS CALL
ON WEDNESDAY
with Chef AJ
on Ultimate Weight Loss

Due to the amazing success of the participants in the Ultimate Weight Loss Program, Chef AJ is getting many questions about the program. If you would like to learn more about this life-changing program and how you can have the health and body that you deserve, then please listen to this very special call on Wednesday. If you have any questions, please email them into us as soon as possible so that we can answer them on the call.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm Pacific
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm Central
8:30 pm - 10:00 pm Eastern
Dial in number: 712-432-1212
Meeting ID: 263-629-008 #
***************

No comments: