Monday, September 21, 2015

DIY Move to Detox Week: Stretch to Ground and Center

I titled this "Detox Week" but having followed my own plan for substantially longer I can tell you that this plan has enough flexibility to be carried out for a month, two months, even three months. I'm still loving it!

You can find the first post in this series HERE.

Initially I was using Yin Yoga for this segment of my daily workout.  I started out with the shorter segments on a Jennifer Kries, Yin Yoga .

Next I used the shorter slide shows from a Paul Grilley DVD,   Yin Yoga: The Foundations of a Quiet Practice .

Then I discovered the most time efficient, yet satisfying choice, a Lastics DVD, Lastics: A Stretch Workout Like No Other / 2nd Ed. My DVD is the first edition and I used the first stretching segment that stretches the back body. I believe it's the equivalent of the back segment, third chapter in this one, lasting just over 13 minutes.

Today my Bellicon rebounder should be delivered. I'll come back and update this rotation as I explore additional DVDS.


No comments: