Sunday, November 8, 2015

The "Fixing" Series

I truly believe that putting a body into optimal alignment will result in the most beautiful physical expression of that body.

I most enjoy working with clients to team up restorative exercise with therapeutic massage. Why? Because the visible results show up faster and the restorative exercise helps put the client in the driver's seat.

The amazing thing about restorative exercise is that you need not spend hours doing it to achieve visible change. When I put together a home program my first question is often about time limits and then space limits. This isn't my home program. It's yours, and because it's yours it should reflect your goals and fit your lifestyle.

So this series will highlight and explain the aesthetic issues that also happen to be alignment issues.

The first two I'll cover will be inner knee pudge and abdominal fat.

Local clients can call for a "Posture Plus 60" session. I'm running a special where I'll do an initial evaluation, provide initial exercises and give a full body deep tissue massage. All for the price of a 60 minute massage.

If you live at a distance please know that I'm working on a Skype program that will include self massage techniques as well as initial evaluation and restorative exercises.

I also provide healthy eating coaching because even small heart healthy eating changes can definitely bring about both dramatic and visible body changes.

So with that I'll say, "Let the series begin!"



No comments: