Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Purple Cone Flower

21 years ago I decided that I wanted an herb garden. My Great Grandmother and Grandmother has kitchen gardens and I wanted one too.

One of the plants I planted from seed was Purple Cone Flower and guess what? It’s still around after all these years. Go Throw&Grow Method!!

Now that I’m retired I’ve decided to harvest the seeds from these plants and see if I can grow some more clusters of them.

Here’s some additional info on this herb.

Description

Echinacea purpurea is a North American species of flowering plant in the sunflower family. It is native to eastern North America and present to some extent in the wild in much of the eastern, southeastern and midwestern United States as well as in the Canadian Province of Ontario. Wikipedia

No comments: